Sunday, March 14, 2010

Record and Share your memories

An excellent way to record and share your home exchange memories is to collect and copy your favourite pictures with accompanying text in a professional-looking book -  I recently downloaded the free sofware from www.mypublisher.com and now have wonderful coffee table books of our ventures in Turkey, France and Scotland to share with my family and friends.   The software is very easy to use and the cost is most reasonable. A 30 page book cost me only $30 plus shipping. Here is another affordable way to see and share the world.


Melbourne, Australia

1 comment:

  1. As you said, that too is a good way of telling other people about your travels and experiences. I'll have to try that. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit to the maple syrup farm and the following delights of pancakes with a dash of the syrup on top.

    ReplyDelete